Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Upcoming Events for Central Florida Followers

In my post "My Love of Freshly-Sharpened Pencils and Pencil Skirts: Back-to-School Shopping," I discussed my excitement during this time of year. Even though some of us may not be going "back to school" we can still reap the rewards of the season. I suggested some great places to search for deals, but I just have to share some AMAZING events coming to the Orlando area.

J.Crew at the Premium Outlets (4951 International Drive; Orlando, FL 32819) is partnering with Kate Spade for a "Friends and Family" shopping event. You will receive special offers, drinks and appetizers. The date is either August 9th or 10th. I will pass on specifics when I receive them.

Also, the Kate Spade store at Premium Outlets on I-Drive is undergoing a revamp in the coming weeks. They will start carrying an array of clothing, shoes and even more fabulous jewelry in addition to their handbags and leather goods. This is also an invitation-only event. The date and time are set: August 30th from 6:30pm-11:30pm (you may be able to shop earlier in the day with the final transaction taking place that evening). Again, you get treated to savings and yummy treats.

If you are interested in attending either of these events, please email me your information (littleblackdressandbeyond@gmail.com). I need to get them a headcount as soon as possible.

I don't know about you, but I'm SUPER excited. I'll be attending both events, and I'd love to see you all there!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of littleblackdressandbeyond blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete